A few years ago, I inherited a reject nightstand from a client and decided to use it in my own home. It needed new knobs so this is what I found.
I have mismatched accessories on each side, partly due to my needs vs. my husbands, I think it's time to make them equally pretty. Here are a few ideas I had...
|Bungalow 5 Brigitte nightstand + Anthropologie crystal knobs|
|The Proposed Final Look! Better get busy on a few DIY projects!|
- Lamp shade- Shades of Light; $69 great price for a shade. OR DIY the stencil on a simple white shade.
- Vintage Lamp- family heirloom. Just need to convince my mother give them to me!
- Pom Poms- thinking I need to find good dried ones or make them out of string.
- Grey glass vase- $69 from Bo Concept, not bad!
- Frame- IKEA; easy and cheap.
- Family Photo- got those in the bag, thanks to my sis!
- Art- Loved this piece, maybe I can re-create it?!
- Ceramic Owl- I have a thing for birds, gotta have one in every room.