We pulled a chair up to the counter and got to work.
Why mess with the classic, our first go at cookies from scratch was good old Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip!
here are some pics and experts from a post she did with a little yumminess (which you must check out). Two local SF moms who blog about fun with food.
|getting started, prep, mixing, stirring, making, baking!|
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Two large eggs
- One (12-ounce) package Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda, and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
|can you say "YUM!?"|
My sister's photography company Portraits to the People is offering a $25 DISCOUNT on family photo sessions. Contact her here and use the discount code LUCITE2011 to receive your $25 off family photo session. She's got great design ideas for cards too- see more here.