She's got style this one. And the cutest little girls room to boot! There are about a million and one awesome DIY projects in here, you've got to check them out!
Get to know her a little better:
|I love her decision to paint the walls bold B & W with chalk board paint! The headboard is super cute, with a girly fabric and a very doable DIY project.|
1. Fall Item: BOOTS! Every year I look forward to when the weather gets cold so I can bust out my boots.
2. Gadget: iPhone, can't live without.
3. Fridge Staple: Prosciutto. I am obsessed.
4. Meal: Chicken Makhani. I crave Indian food everyday.
5. Fragrance: Emporio Armani. I have been wearing it for over 10 years and can not find anything better.
6. Room in your house: Emory's room. I love the colors, stripes, and whimsical touches.
7. Color combo: Coral and Gray
8. Artwork: Michelle Armas. I recently discovered her work and I can't get enough.
9. DIY project: My desk. I am obsessed with the rich blue color and glossy finish.
10. Piece of furniture: Eames Lounge chair. I don't have one but it is on my list of 'must haves', one day...
Be sure to introduce yourself to Danielle, tell her I sent ya!